“Ask EB Cosmedicals”…Why Are Medical Grade Skin Care Products From My Skin Specialist Expensive?
Anyone who has visited a cosmetic surgeon, dermatologist or professional skin specialists’ office seeking to improve the appearance of their skin would have received not only a thorough consultation but also a recommendation or prescription to use Medical Grade Skincare products. The price of the products may be surprising to some but are they really?.
Why are Medical Grade Skincare products more expensive than what’s available at the supermarket, department store or network marketing consultant?
It’s an important question to ask, and if you are serious about tackling issues such as Rosacea, dark spots or acne, as well, wrinkles, loss of firmness and volume and the extensive list of problems caused by photo damage then you will discover why products recommended to you by your skin specialist are value for money.
- Medical Grade Skincare products (cosmedicals) are the newest and most sophisticated generation of skincare. They contain greater percentages of performance or active agents that have been clinically proven to correct not only past and present concerns, but have the ability to provide prevention for the future.
- If you are investing in cosmetic procedures, it is even more important to protect that investment by using Medical Grade Skincare to enhance the longevity of the result the skin doctor has provided.
- Over-the-counter skincare does not contain high percentages as they are dispensed by unqualified consultants or chosen by the customers themselves.
- They do not work as well, and therefore, repeated purchases may end up costing more than well-formulated Medical Grade Skincare products.
- Check packaging quantities as well- I have found many skincare companies are reducing the amount of product inside. Check the price per ml.
- The biggest dislike of skin doctors/specialists in general, is unscientific; “miraculous” approaches to beauty.
- The best skin specialist dispensed skin care is clinically tested for positive results, so you can be confident that the product is backed by real results.
- Before and after photos and disclosed clinical test results should give you an idea of typical results.
- Clinical studies are just one cost in the development of good skin care products, you are also paying for a qualified professional to prescribe your products.
- Professional ethical clinics provide an advanced photographic skin analysis for each patient to measure their treatment and record product successes.
- Because the Medical Grade Skincare products are part of a skin doctor/specialist’s recommended treatment plan…training and instructional materials, are provided by the manufacturer, similar to materials needed for topical pharmaceutical products.
- Some professional skin care products may cause side effects in some patients; proper and continued education by the skin doctor/specialist is critical for patients’ success
- Doctors and skin specialists who recommend specific products will guide patients during their continued use to address any questions or concerns that may arise during the treatment course.
The old adage often holds true: you get what you pay for.
Medical Grade Skincare products (cosmedicals) are the newest and most sophisticated generation of skincare prescribed by professionally educated skin experts. They contain greater percentages of performance or active agents that have been clinically proven to correct not only past and present concerns, but have the ability to provide prevention for the future. Now that’s an investment in your future skin health…that’s value for money.
Did You Know…
EB Cosmedicals™ Medical Grade Skincare products are the newest and most sophisticated generation of skincare prescribed by professionally educated skin experts. They contain greater percentages of performance or active agents that have been clinically proven to correct not only past and present concerns, but have the ability to provide prevention for the future. Now that’s an investment in your future skin health…that’s value for money.
Our products are Paraben Free, Eco- and vegan-friendly, Cruelty Free and have No Animal Derived Ingredients
You get FREE registered post shipping.
You Are Protected By Our Industry Best 30 Day Money Back Guarantee… States That Either You’re 100% Satisfied, Or Your Money Back—It Really Is That Simple. And We’re Giving You 30 Days To Test Drive Our
Products And Premium Level Of Service To Prove It To You! As Your Personal Consultant I Am Here For You. If There Is Anything I Can Do, Please Contact Me And I Will Ensure You Are Taken Care Of Immediately.
We also have a Refer-a-Friend to EB Cosmedicals™ Products Program. Good Friends Share Beauty Secrets-That’s Why We Have “Give $50, Get $50” A Program That Rewards You And Your Friends For Using Our Products. It’s As Simple As It Sounds! Refer A Friend To EB Cosmedicals™ And When They Place An Order Using Your Personal Refer-A-Friend Coupon Code (that you will receive with your first order), You’ll Receive A $50 Credit Toward A Future Order. Your Friend Will Also Receive A $50 Credit!
You’re Invited! Please become our Facebook fan. Get all the latest news, tips and updates as well as access to VIP benefits, coupons and contests. Click here
Here is a link to my FREE online skin consultation.Book Your FREE Online Personal Skin Consultation
To your skin health success,
Sonia Ford, Acne Specialist & Skin Coach
Exclusive Beauty/ EB Cosmedicals™
PS: Click Here To See What Our Clients Have To Say About Us….Read Our Testimonials
Do You Have A Question For EB Cosmedicals™?
Send it to: Sonia@ExclusiveBeautyStudio.com.au with “Ask EB Cosmedicals”, in the subject line and your question may be featured in an upcoming blog!
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using our products.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new products.
Results featured on this web site are atypical. As individuals differ, so will results. EB Cosmedicals distributes a product line made with natural and scientific ingredients. Always check with your doctor for risks associated with your specific health conditions and/or allergies.
© 2020 Exclusive Beauty/ EB Cosmedicals