Exclusive Beauty Studio
A private beauty treatment sanctuary, where your very own dedicated Skin Coach & Acne Specialist Sonia, will care for you personally one on one, every appointment, enhancing your sense of wellbeing with delightfully indulgent and effective treatments and products.
Located in a private studio at 23 Salamander Street Dianella, Western Australia, enjoy a style of service that is supremely attentive, never intrusive and always genuine. My treatments are offered in a serene space giving you, my guest, a sense of calm, tranquility and rejuvenation.
IN-CLINIC ACNE CONSULTATIONS & TREATMENTS
Photographic Acne Skin Consultation- $117 (1 hour)
For new clients living near Dianella, during the consultation, I will do the following:
- Determine your acne types (inflamed, non-flamed or combination) and skin tolerance.
- Evaluate the hormones, digestive system and stress levels for imbalances that may be triggering acne.
- Recommend herbs and supplements to help re-balance the body from the inside out if needed.
- Recommend the home care products and in-office treatments that you will need to get clear.
- Educate you on the lifestyle habits and choices that aggravate acne- food, birth control pills (they do not always help acne), medications, prescriptions,and stress. Please be prepared to make some lifestyle changes. If you do, you will see results.
- Recommend Food Sensitivity Testing if needed.
- Provide you with a packet of information on everything we went over and your customized skin clearing plan.
After your consultation, you will be given a full skin care regimen which consists of a 3-5 step process morning and evening.
Please note, this is a 3-month program that consists of coming in every 2-3 weeks for treatments in addition to receiving changes to your regimen.
Expect to pay $145-180 for a complete topical home care program plus the cost of additional herbs or supplements from your Health Food Store at your first visit. Skincare products will last for a month or more. I will also change and/or add in products as we go. After being on the program for two weeks, I will add a product or two to your regimen every two weeks for the duration of the program.
Individual products range from $17-37 (on average). A maintenance regimen will then be recommended so that you stay clear.
Acne Treatments (performed during the 3-month program)
To facilitate acne clearing and pore cleansing, facial peel treatments must be performed every two weeks for 12 weeks. I will change how you use your home care products at each acne treatment to keep challenging the skin so it never adapts to the products. During this time, usually within 6-8 weeks, you will see significant changes in your skin. And by the 7th treatment, you should be 85-95% clear. Treatments are for:
- Keeping the skin exfoliated so that your products penetrate as deeply into the pores as possible
- Hydrating and nourishing the skin
- Extracting blackheads, whiteheads and impacted acne lesions
- Killing p. acne bacteria that reside in the pores
At the beginning of every treatment, I will analyze your skin to determine what type of treatment is best. Treatments are continued every two weeks until your skin is clear.
After the acne is mostly cleared, you will maintain your clear skin with a maintenance regimen at home. Coming in every 8-10 weeks for a “tune-up” is crucial to keeping your skin clear.
Face, Back or Chest: $117 per treatment (60 minutes)
Series of 6 treatments: $480 ($80 each)
Series of 3 treatments: $270 ($90 each)
Add-on Back or Chest: $97 per treatment
Face, Back and Chest Combo: $270 per treatment
- You must be willing to use your products and get in-office treatments consistently. I cannot stress this enough!
- This program has a 90+% success rate with clients who follow it accordingly. If you cannot commit to the full program (12-16 weeks, usually about 6 treatments and home care costs), then please do not participate until you are ready.
- You must be willing to use ONLY the EB Cosmedicals prescribed home care. Everything else that is not approved (aka products containing pore clogging ingredients) will have to be set aside. The EB Cosmedicals products were all formulated to work in a specific order and to work together. If products from outside the regimen were to be used, this would slow your ability to get clear and is the reason you are not clear now.
- You must be willing to stop prescribed topical products (Retin-A/Tretinoin, topical antibiotics, Differin, etc). You also cannot have used Accutane in the last 2 months.
- You must be ready to get clearer skin ?
Our Full Beauty Services Menu
Exclusive Beauty Studio
23 Salamander Street Dianella, Western Australia
To book an appointment: CALL SONIA NOW ON +61 401 747 460 | EMAIL BOOKING REQUEST