Doctors Know Beauty Better
Here’s How Hyper Pigmented Skin Types Can Easily Obtain Sensational Looking Skin.
This exquisite collection has been developed in collaboration with a leading Cosmetic Surgeon and delivers skin-refining results backed by scientific research and over 50 years professional experience of what really improves the appearance and condition of your skin.
You’ll need three products in the morning for complete protection and three at night for optimal repair.
Introducing…“The Brightening Six Pack” …For Hyper Pigmented Skin Types.
Six, anti-aging must-have’s to get you started on your journey to sensational looking skin!
- Sensational looking skin starts with Cascading Antioxidant Serum– a high potency multi-C cocktail that drenches skin in an infusion of powerful anti-oxidants. Stable Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate and superior ORAC scoring Kakadu Plum, Astaxanthin, Ferulic Acid and Vitamin E offer advanced protection from photo-aging and dermal instability caused by free radical aggression. This fast penetrating formula combats UVA /UVB damage while delivering intensive levels of skin revitalizing and collagen synthesizing nourishment. Apply 2 – 3 pumps of serum to face and décolleté each day and night following thorough cleansing of skin. Ideally used in the day time to prevent UV damage and hyperpigmentation. May be used under nourishing moisturizers.
- Follow with Azelaic Illuminating Treatment Booster-a unique pigment clarifying serum that addresses uneven production of melanin. A dynamic blend of Bearberry, Kojic, Salicylic, Azelaic and Fruit Acids synergistically targets areas of hyperpigmentation and acne-prone based scaring. Super antioxidant Ferulic Acid and peptide stabilized Vitamin C resist free radicals while encouraging collagen synthesis. Apply treatment booster in AM after cleansing and toning to help prevent UV damage and hyperpigmentation. Maybe also be applied in the PM or after long periods of sun exposure to calm skin from the effects of UV damage. It can be layered over or under other serums and under treatment crèmes and SPFs
- Finish with Solar Defense Mineral Moisture Crème-Combat daily environmental aggressors with the super hydrating benefits of remineralizing seaweed that drenches skin in vital nutrients. This soothing Aloe Vera based moisture crème nourishes and protects skin with a light reflective shield of Titanium and Zinc. Lightly tinted with mineral micas, this crème blends seamlessly into the skin without any heavy residue or greasiness. This silicone free formulation is ideal for all skin types and it is non comedogenic. Apply daily following cleansing and tonic.
- At night your skin works hard to repair damage done during the day. But it needs help. Start with Vita Cleansing Complex– Restore a vibrant complexion to skin with this soap free, ultra mild daily cleanser. Infused with soothing botanical extracts and nourishing plant oils – skin will feel immediately smoother and hydrated. Natural milk nutrients bathe and hydrate skin gently while cleansing away surface residue. Excellent for those who desire gentle daily cleansing or for use following laser and other aggressive procedures. Pour a small amount into hands and gently massage face and neck. Rinse skin with a warm, soft cloth and wipe away completely. Follow cleansing with an application of Vita Tonic if desired.
- Follow with Retinol & Lactic Resurfacing Serum- an advanced blend of Retinol, AHA, and Sea Algae that addresses skin texture so it appears more youthful. Vitamin A encourages cellular turnover and skin renewal, making this serum ideal for those concerned about accelerated signs of aging. Resurfacing Serum nourishes and clarifies while offering transformative benefits that improve the look and feel of devitalized skin. Retinol & Lactic Resurfacing Serum requires guidance from a skincare professional as some clients may require use nightly and others once or twice a week. It is recommended to be used at night after a thorough cleansing. Client may experience stinging, redness, dryness, and flaking. Use under direction of skincare professional. Sensitivity to AHA’s should be determined prior to using this product. WARNING – sunburn alert – this product contains one or more alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) or retinols that may increase your skins sensitivity to sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Discontinue use if sign of rash or irritation persists and consult a doctor. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Can layer Rapid Rejuvenation Serum, Cascading Antioxidant Serum, Azaleic Iluminating Treatment Booster, or Fibroblast Growth Factor Serum over Retinol & Lactic Resurfacing Serum. For external use only. Not for use on children – keep out of reach of children.
- Finally experience Azapure 10% Clarifying Crème with Alpha Arbutin-formulated to visibly improve the appearance of aging, blemish prone or pigmented skin. A synergistic blend of natural source Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Azelaic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) and Alpha Arbutin improves skin texture and the appearance of hyper pigmented spots, reducing red blotchiness and the severity of fine lines. Niacinamide stimulates collagen synthesis and the production of ceramide, a lipid compound that contributes to the functional and structural integrity of the skin barrier. Following cleansing, apply a small amount of creme to face and neck and massage in gently. Allow 1-2 minutes for full absorption. Slight tingling may be experienced, which is normal, but will subside in a few minutes