TCA Light 15% Peel
Skin Type: DRY | MATURE | DEHYDRATED | ACNEIC | HYPERPIGMENTED
Product Description: TCA (Trichloroacetic acid) Light Peel affects the intra-epidermal layer. Exfoliation occurs within two to three days following application, with very little down time. Peeling consists of light flaking similar to a sunburn peel. TCA addresses age spots, hyperpigmentation and superficial skin problems such as sun damaged, freckles, fine lines, wrinkles and scars.
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA)-Is a light to medium depth peel agent that requires professional application and treatment recovery time. TCA is effective in promoting skin softness and vitality.
- Kojic Acid-Is used as a skin toner and lightener. By inhibiting melanin production, It effectively helps to balance skin tones, fading dark spots and freckles caused by sun exposure, aging, and cutaneous hyper pigmentation.
- Azelaic Acid-Is a pharmaceutical anti-acne agent that provides antibacterial and comedolytic effects. It is effective against a number of skin conditions, from mild to moderate acne. It helps to stop the growth of skin bacteria that causes acne and keep the skin pores clean.
- Lactic Acid-An alpha hydroxyl acid with a larger molecular size than glycolic acid. Increases skin’s hydration, pliability and flexibility, excellent for more sensitive skin, dark or hyper pigmented skin.
- GlycolicAcid-Found in sugar cane, Glycolic Acid acts by dissolving the intercellular cement responsible for abnormal cell build-up. Improves skin hydration by enhanced moisture uptake as well as increased binding of water to the stratum corneum. Effective in helping clear the pores of acne-prone skin; smoothing fine lines in older, photo-aged skin; and diminishing age spots