Three times as many women as men have to deal with Rosacea, and it usually occurs between the ages of 25-55 years. Now add to that… a family history of Rosacea and acne, a fair-skin complexion and a heritage of northern European descent (English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, German or Scandinavian) and you are likely to experience the embarrassingly red skin condition called ROSACEA.
What is Rosacea?
Rosacea is a complex skin condition commonly referred to as adult acne. If left untreated it will worsen and be difficult to treat. Rosacea usually begins with blushing in youth, then sensitivity to skincare & make-up products. In early adulthood, this redness can fluctuate but left untreated becomes permanent. Resolve these issues early and expect to manage the symptoms long-term.
How Do I Know I Have Rosacea?
There is a constellation of skin symptoms with Rosacea and you may not have them all but you will probably have a few of the following:
- Redness of the face
- Skin sensitivity or dryness/flakiness
- Oiliness (yes, the skin can be dry and oily with Rosacea)
- Small broken capillaries (spider veins)
- Enlarged oil glands (pores)
- Acne in all its forms-blackheads, whiteheads, and cysts
- Occasional surface irregularities of the nose (rhinophyma)
- Eye symptoms, including redness, irritation or the feeling of ‘grit’ and sometimes clear discharge (ocular rosacea)
What Causes The Redness?
Redness is caused by many factors, such as spider veins, flushing (when blood vessels deep within the skin dilate), and skin irritation.
Here is a list of factors that can temporarily increase facial redness:
- Exposure to sun, wind, or cold weather
- Physical exertion or becoming overheated
- Hot foods and beverages (please note that it is the heat of coffee that can aggravate Rosacea, not the caffeine, caffeine in skin care is beneficial.
- Spicy foods and beverages
- Foods: liver, citrus fruits, tomatoes, soy sauce, vinegars, and some cheeses
- The wrong skincare product choices
How Can We Get Rid Of The Redness?
We need to:
- Control oil production
- Reduce inflammation
- Fight blemishes
- Lessen cellular build-up (gently exfoliate)
- Minimize bacteria production on the skin
- Eat a healthy diet rich in Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids
- Avoid microdermabrasion and strong chemical peel facial treatments
- Use appropriate skin care that will help diminish the signs of aging . (25-55 year olds need skincare that addresses the signs of ageing as well as the Rosacea)
- Sunscreen is essential for Rosacea sufferers. Wearing daily will help minimize your redness.
- Treatment can also involve oral & topical antibiotics and phototherapy (laser & IPL)
If you have Rosacea, only your Skin Doctor/Specialist needs to know! 🙂
Would You Like Our FREE Skin Care Prescription For Rosacea Prone Skins?Download Rosacea Prescription
Thinking about the embarking on a journey to sensational looking skin? Try the EB Cosmedicals™ products risk free, we’re so confident you’ll love them, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee and a wholesale discount of 30%! Now that’s definitely value for money. We always recommend a one-on-one personal VIP Skin Consultation first so we can completely understand your skin like you do.
Click Here To Request A FREE IN PERSON Professional Skin Analyzer Booth Appointment (valued at $100) With Sonia At Exclusive Beauty Studio, Dianella PerthREQUEST SKIN ANALYZER BOOTH
Click Here To Book Your FREE ONLINE Professional Skin Analysis Appointment if it is just not possible to come in person due to distance.
Don’t miss out…Book Now. You deserve to have beautiful skin.REQUEST ONLINE ANALYSIS
Our outrageous 30-day money back guarantee is on all skincare products. If within 30 days you’re not happy with the results your new skincare is giving you, just bring the products back and we will refund your money.
Click Here To See What Our Clients Have To Say About Us….Read Our Testimonials
Do You Have A Question For EB Cosmedicals™?
Send it to: Sonia@ExclusiveBeautyStudio.com.au with “Ask EB Cosmedicals”, in the subject line and your question may be featured in an upcoming blog!
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using our products.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new products.
Results featured on this web site are atypical. As individuals differ, so will results. EB Cosmedicals distributes a product line made with natural and scientific ingredients. Always check with your doctor for risks associated with your specific health conditions and/or allergies.
© 2016 Exclusive Beauty/ EB Cosmedicals